Data analyst (freelance)
If you are curious and can apply a scientific method (observation – research – hypothesis – data acquisition – analysis – review – results sharing), you can notice even the smallest details and find a few solutions to the same problem. Moreover, you are in love with data and can explain mathematical models and algorithms in simple words. We are looking for you!
What tasks can you expect:
- Development and improvement of analytical tools;
- Database maintenance and support;
- Computation of complex variables, development and modeling of data algorithms;
- Creatment of automated reports;
Please send applications
What we expect from you:
- Higher education in science (mathematics, statistics, computer science or economics);
- Excellent MS Excel skills;
- Analytical work experience;
- Work experience working with Power BI and / or R business analysis programs;
- Working experience with large amounts of data using SQL;
- Excellent communication skills in both Lithuanian and English;
- Willing to constantly learn and improve their analytical skills.
What you can expect by joining the In-Bigdata team:
- Be a part of a dynamic, supportive and youthful cultural environment;
- Have real professional development and career opportunities in a team of developing professionals;
- You will have the opportunity to manage your working time and work from home – in return you will have to take full responsibility for the working results;
From 20 € / hour.
We guarantee confidentiality. We will inform only selected candidates.